Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride is here!
Its happening on the 28th of September organised by Motor Werks and the representatives of Triumph Motorcycles, Mah Pte Ltd.
The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride is all about dapper, classic bikes, laughter and people, suiting up and embracing the gentlemanly side of riding. It is a worldwide motorcycle ride that takes place in over 100 cities worldwide on the exact same day, to raise awareness and funds for Men’s Prostate Cancer.
Keen to join us for the ride?
Here’s the lowdown:
- Riders will assemble at 3pm at our Ubi Flagship store: 81 Ubi Ave 4, #01-05, S408830
- Riders are free to register, mingle and a photo booth for mugshots and the Suit Of The Day Challenge, #SOTD
- Flag off’s at 4pm sharp. Gentlemen don’t make others wait!
- Route: follow the dapper arse in front of you to 2 stop points at:
i) Fort Canning Rise Carpark (ETA 4.45pm)
ii) Singapore Flyer/ Marina Barrage* (ETA 5.45pm)
- End point @ Dapper Down, The AfterParty @ Zouk (ETA 6.15pm)
Not a rider, fret not. The highlight of this year’s ride will be Dapper Down, The After Party at Zouk where we are having a hodge podge roundup of local creatives, entrepreneurs and labels with the likes of the following and many more.
Motor Culture Asia magazine, Autocutt, Pras The Bandit, Kombi Rocks, FIN, Kult magazine, Panic Room, Pigs Can Fly, RedBull, Rugby & Co, Soek Seng 1954, Suavecito Pomade, Tell Your Children, Triumph Motorcycles, Wan Keisane Tattoo